- A caring and nurturing environment which supports the development of the whole child.
- A child-centered and hands on curriculum, emphasizing the child's learning through play.
- Daily routine with age appropriate activities in math, science, language, music and creative art
- Nutritious snacks in the morning and afternoon.
- A large, fenced playground with shade tree, bike paths, play houses and sensory tables to enhance outdoor learning.
- An annual garden of seasonal fruits, vegetables and flowers maintained by the staff and children.
- An age appropriate cooking activity monthly.
- Weekly Chapel with Rev. Mary
**Prayers are said before snack and lunch times.