The Sea Turtle class is our four year old class and is taught by Miss Jen.
Our most important goal is to make sure learning is done through fun, exploratory, creative experiences.
We highlight Academic focuses in:
- Using social skills for cooperative play
- Group dramatic play
- Expanding the children's vocabulary
- Using scissors effectively
- Choosing a variety of materials and activities from learning centers
- Utilizing fine motor skills with developmentally appropriate supplies
- Number recognition
- Identifying letters and sounds
- Identifying rhyming words and reciting rhymes and songs
- Pre-Literacy skills
- Handwriting Without Tears Curriculum