The Sea Turtle class is taught by Miss Victoria.
Our most important goal is to make sure learning is done through fun, exploratory, creative experiences.
We highlight Academic focuses in:
- Using social skills for cooperative play
- Group dramatic play
- Expanding the children's vocabulary
- Using scissors effectively
- Choosing a variety of materials and activities from learning centers
- Utilizing fine motor skills with developmentally appropriate supplies
- Number recognition
- Identifying letters and sounds
- Identifying rhyming words and reciting rhymes and songs
- Pre-Literacy skills
- Handwriting Without Tears Curriculum